- Do not use plastic to the possible extent. Use paper, jute or cloth carry bags for carrying things. You should keep a eco-friendly carry bag in your day-to-day use purse to avoid use of plastic carry bag.
- Use glass or steel glasses and cups instead of disposable paper and plastic glasses and cups. Though the disposable paper cups and glasses are made of eco-friendly material, you should try not to use the.
- Carry your water bottle with you. This will let you save your money as well as environment. Use minimal plastics in your life.
- Don’t fire crackles on Diwali, marriage, and other occasions. It creates lots of pollutions.
- Stop smoking. It hampers your health, others health, and the environment. In creates lots of air pollution.
- Use eco-friendly beauty products, colors, etc.
Please visit - Mobile Matinee